Home Care Services in Lansing
We, at Care Connections, know how important it is to you and your loved ones that they remain as independent and comfortable as possible. This is why we provide the home care services in Lansing that we do.
We provide the following home care services:
- Extensive, hands-on, personal care (grooming, bathing, dressing)
- Medication assistance
- Companionship services/Homemaking services
- Alzheimer’s Patients/Dementia care
- Transportation/Special transfers/Hoyer lifts
- Bladder care/Bowel care
- Mobility wellness/Exercise programs
Tri-County Office on Aging
Since 1974 the Tri-County Office on Aging (TCOA) has been the region’s one-stop-shop for information and services that older adults, persons with disabilities and their families need to live independently and remain active in their communities.
At TCOA, we are part of the community. We serve our neighbors, friends and family members every day. Our mission is to promote and preserve the independence and dignity of the aging population. To accomplish this mission, we connect people who need help to service providers, volunteers, donors, businesses and governments throughout Eaton, Clinton and Ingham Counties and the Cities of Lansing and East Lansing, Although TCOA’s Meals On Wheels is our best-known program our reach goes well beyond providing nourishing meals. Many of our services are provided at no or low-cost or have fees based on a sliding scale.
TRI-COUNTY OFFICE ON AGING
- Address – 5303 South Cedar, Suite 1,Lansing, Michigan, 48911-3800
- Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Information & Assistance – 517-887-1440 or toll free – 800-405-9141